Monday, January 14, 2008

Outrage

Dear NY*SEG line crew member,

To start you should know that that pole is certainly not the biggest I've ever seen, and is really nothing to brag about. And "pole" jokes in which you are referring to your penis are so fifth grade. Everyone knows the only poles worth anything are stripper poles. Dumbass. But also, I am sure you thought pissing against your giant orange truck in the middle of town was manly and impressive to your co-workers. I, however, was unimpressed. In fact, my only impression was that it's gonna suck for you that I wrote down the number of your truck and gave your company a full and accurate description of you, your words and behavior! Cheers! Enjoy the sexual harrassment training, asshole! Then again, I am sure a jerkoff like you slept through the part of your orientation when they tell you never to piss on the sidewalk in front of a two year old!

Sincerely,

Bebe Lulu's Pissed OFF Mama

No comments: