Monday, January 21, 2008

After a week of inward bitching about Bill's nighttime cough I get it. Darn.

This weekend Eva went ice skating for the first time, snuggled with visiting grandma, tortured the Momo (our ex-dog, now dog o' my mom), a pronounced everything Delicious! She also adapted the word reindeer for winter...Santa has Snowdeer now.

In the meantime, it's cold as a witches tit and Bill is out of town. I always think of a million things I will do in the evenings when Bill is away. (When he's here we hit the couch at 7:30 and watch dvds or snooze in our books.) And I never ever do them. I try to remind myself of this when I am feeling like I have no time to myself. That when I do have time to myself I don't use it anyway. But I guess that doesn't mean I don't need it.

And also, please keep my co-worker D in your thoughts. She may have had a stroke this morning. And tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the death of my extraordinary friend and colleague Cyndi. You can imagine what we were feeling this afternoon at my office.

No comments: