Sunday, January 13, 2008

He Dreams of Genie

I often joke about my husband's love of Christina Aguilera. He contends that she is a "true artist" and that he likes her voice, not her tatas. He gets all riled up and defensive when I malign her, his love is so deep. So I knew the moment I told him that our Bebe and her brand new Max share a BIRTHDAY would be priceless. I was not disappointed.





Today was sunny and bright and warm enough to want to be outside, so Bill took his daughter (and me) to work (on his day off) and we rode the gondola. It was truly gorgeous and not uncomfortably cold and windy. We went back down and stood at the facelift, where Bill is usually stationed, and Bebe stared at the skiers and snowboarders getting on the lift. And I mean stared. For about ten minutes.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

It looks beautiful.