Thursday, January 3, 2008

After three years of bitching and moaning, we finally wised up and have made plans for a warm (to us) April vacation. April 5th -12th we have a house in Cape Hatteras. I'll probably come back an asshole with an OBX sticker on my car. The best part? The week's house rental is costing us $65. No, I didn't forget a zero. Consider it earned on New Year's Eva with the rental house firecrackers and any time folks made a 3am ruckus in the hot tub that lives ten feet from our bedroom window. The Hatteras house is one of the vacation rental empire headed by C and R, who have the house next door.

In other news I now feel half human and Eva is coughing like an 80 year old TB patient.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'll probably come back an asshole with an OBX sticker on my car."

Nah, I'm betting you'll come back the same asshole you were before you left.

Vicky said...

Makes those fireworks worth it.