Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a week! This is the first night we got home before 6:30. Makes for the crazy. Right now Lulu is in the shower singing the poopyhead song. (As in..."My mommy is a poopyhead...")

I had an ultrasound today to see if my placenta had moved enough to do a vaginal delivery. It had. But the Boy is currently presenting butt first. We are assuming he will turn on his own...but I wonder how I will know if he has or not. Lulu was head down from the start (or she was whenever we looked!)

My biggest source of stress right now is Bill's truck battery. I hate care related things, as I don't know how to do anything and it scares me. Hence, a simple thing like a dead battery becomes a looming tension headache. Bill has taught me how to use the jumper cables but when I googled instructions for a refresher I decided that I am too afraid to do it. Luckily I know who to call. Unluckily I had to email Bill to get his number, and had to confess my fear of the battery. He'll be awesome with it, but I am embarrassed. But not enough to risk an explosion of battery acid in my eyes or a fire or shocking myself.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I love the poopyhead song! Jumper cables scare the bejesus outta me! Good luck!

Hope the pregnancy is going well - I miss seeing all your changes! You have a picture post coming soon?