Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Low Down

Ever since I learned that Baby Boy is ass backwards, or ass forward really, it's been like an epiphany. Know I know why I feel so damn good most of the time. At this point in my pregnancy with the Lulu, she had her feet crammed into my rib cage all of the time. I've also still gained SLIGHTLY less weight. (It becomes ever slighter by the day though...) And I am sleeping still. Mostly. Except when Lulu wakes me up as 12:30 with utter despair and hysterical sobbing. Still trying to figure out what was wrong.

I'm going to spend the afternoon cooking and cleaning again. And hopefully a friend of ours will be true to his word and can swing by to give the truck a jump before 4 so I can head to the dump. Because I am a princess and I do NOT put garbage bags in my car. Tomorrow, I hope for no rain, as we head to the Shelburne Museum to see the Mary Cassatt exhibit with my aunt.

No comments: