Thursday, September 11, 2008

Open Door Policy

It does seem to really work, leaving the bedroom door open. She stays up, but she also stays in bed, and nothing gets destroyed. So that IS an improvement.

This morning I was thinking how LONG September will be. October always flies, but September is mostly quite. We are headed to my mom's for the weekend, but nothing else til my work Gala on October 5. One out of town meeting. And then my awesome co-worker/staff person gave her two weeks noticed. I am really happy for her, since now she can move to VT to be with her boyfriend AND be gainfully employed. Plus, I have done the long distance thing and it really really sucks. And her new position sounds great. But she is SO easy to work with. And I have to find someone who can work well on our team, which is a little easier than starting totally fresh, with NO staff, which is how it was when I hired her. At least the fact that I only have her with me for two more weeks will make the next two weeks fly!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I heard the news...crazy times...have anyone lined up? I might be interested....read my latest post! :) Hope the pregnancy is going well! And bedtime, too!