Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolved

*get out more, with Bill and alone.

*use my free time more creatively. Actually creating. Once upon a time, I made things. I wrote things. I will do this more.

*continue to devote some of pay check (very little) to my wardrobe. some is very little, but it can add up.

*read more, tv less. (thank you, writers strike!)

*organize something every week. Like a closet (For argument's sake, let's pretend I HAVE one), not a symphony performance. But what the heck, I guess I could do other types of organizing as well, as I do get paid to do so.

*oh. and lose twenty pounds. or maybe get pregnant again and gain twenty. still undecided.

About to pour a glass of prosecco and heat up dinner before layering up for first night in Saranac Lake. We'll be in early. The princess has a cough.

No comments: