Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eva has imaginary friends. They are called "the Boys and Goyuls." I like to ask her about them. At least one is named Herher, Herher has spots. One of the boys is an expert at getting me out of jail. (The "Mean Goyul Eva" puts me in jail.) I just asked her what the others names are but she said "I don't want to tell you. Ok. Somes is named the Honeys."

Its too damn cold to do anything today and I risked frostbite just loading the groceries and the kids into the car. (Not in that order, of course.) Bill and I now playing a game called "Where Should We Move." In a few (or more) short (or long) months, we will have forgotten that game. I am already feeling sad we won't be taking a spring vacation anywhere warmer this year. May is too far away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But in December of next year you will be in SF for our 2010 New Year's celebration. Right? Right? Right.