Sunday, January 11, 2009

Duet

It was just after dinner tonight, right before seven, when I was sitting at the kitchen table getting my diaper bag ready for tomorrow and i realized Waylon was snoring a little. He was sacked out in the bouncy seat on the table. But I was also hearing something else. It took me a minute to realize it was Eva. Also snoring, just on the other side of the wall. When I peeked into the living room she was slumped over in a chair...drooling. She can't have been asleep long, because I sent her off not ten minutes before to watch Max ad Ruby while I decorated her birthday cake. (3!!!!) It's a monkey cake. I drew Boots on it with icing.

I hated to wake her. But I did.

I am so pleased that my kids snore in the EXACT SAME WAY. He's just a little louder.

No comments: