Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow snow and more snow. My drive home last night was like pushing a matchbox car through a bowl of cottage cheese. Pleasant. I suppose it could have been worse, I could have been suddenly struck by the stomach flu plaguing the north country.

Miss Bebe Lulu has been fighting bedtime, particularly pj time, with all she has lately. It's turning into a Battle Royale and I swear she's intentionally pitting mommy against daddy. She screams that she wants to shake her booty until we can find a away to trick her into her clothes by calling them a "mermaid suit" or "special robot battery outfit." Tonight it ended when I allowed her to pick out her own pjs--which is why she's wearing mismatched socks, a pj top, sweatpants and feather boa to bed. No, our house is not warm enough to put her in bed in a diaper.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I know this battle well.Becca went to bed in her penguin slippers the other night. Sometimes it is not worth the argument about matching.