Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Da Pee, Boss, Da Pee!

My friend C. used to always say "repetition is the key to learning." She was a smart lady. But you know what the other key to learning is? Rewards.

Since the two daycare potty pees yesterday and one the day before were rewarded with jewels (plastic, but jewels nonetheless) I had to bring out the big guns. Tattoos.

After several uneventful bathroom trips this morning about twenty minutes ago Eva called "TATTOOOO" from the kitchen. She was diaperless, holding her crotch and looking at a small puddle. I grabbed her and ran and she let it rip on the toilet. The whole time? "TATTOOO! TATTOOOOOOOO! TATTOO!"

So glad I am working from home today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is incredibly funny! It's such a relief when their actually using the toilet...except that it still takes FOREVER before they learn to actually wipe themselves. So enjoy that.

Also, I was tagged to list 7 strange details about myself and now I'm tagging you. You're supposed to tag seven other people when you're done, but I honestly didn't know that many bloggers.