Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last night I dreamed that I was depressed. So of course today I was. Every little thing is irritating and I hate everyone. Truly. Everyone. I also feel scattered brained and it pisses me off that Bill feels the need to comment on that.

For instance.

I got mail from the COunty Treasurer today. I opened the envelope to find a letter and the envelope I sent my tax check in. The letter said, basically, "we sent this back to you because there was foreign matter in the envelope. You suck. We hate you and your foreign matter so much that we sent your check back." My envelope was taped shut and when I opened it inside was my check, my coupon, and a lock of Lulu's hair. I had mailed the check in the envelope I had put her hair in. At least they sent it back to me, But as I opened it Bill was bitching about me opening mail over my dinner. And then about how I had sent the tax check with her hair. Well crap, I shouldn't have put that envelope in the bowl where we put VERY IMPORTANT papers. Except it made sense to put her very important hair there at the time. I just should have labeled it.

And then Eva wouldn't go to bed. Again. Bill did come to the rescue on that one.

Oh, and she peed twice on the potty for Trooby, her babysitter.

No comments: