Sunday, December 7, 2008

3 years Ago..

"THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2005
If you are pregnant, and think you are peeing yourself, you probably are. That is the lesson I learned first thing this morning. Needless to say, I felt like a fool on the Ob's table.
Got vistaril for my PUPPs rash. KNOCKED ME OUT."

That was 10 days before my Due Date with Eva. I am so glad I am not peeing myself (that much!) and that I don't have PUPPS again. And I am glad that, should I decide to, I can have this baby in 11 days.

I do feel like I am getting the sickness others have had, so I am lying low today....finishing a quilt for Z's boy (I hope!) and baking some cookies (perhaps!) Right now Bill has taken E. to Placid to get bagels and visit a friend from NYC who is up for the weekend. eMILy (my mother in law) is still snoozing. Yesterday I went to the Mirror Lake Inn and had a massage and got my hair trimmed, so I got some nice alone time then too!

No comments: