Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Go Round in Circles...

Or ovals. I never was great a geometry. All I know is the my usually empty personal track has been packed all week. When I got to the gym this afternoon there were about 10 people running, walking, and limping around it. So many resolutionaries!

The gall bladder is feeling better since I have gone on a low low low fat diet. I am probably also going to lose weight, so that is a plus. I have an ultrasound on Monday am. My doc implied that we kind of want to see an obvious issue so it can just be removed. Having heard so many stories of folks managing gall stones with diet until BAM! the WORST PAIN EVER sets in, sending them to the emergency room, and then being forced to wait in excruciating pain until they can have surgery, I would be more than happy to have it removed while it is not yet horrible horrible, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Good luck on the tests.

Laura Hooker said...

The sooner the better~believe me! Just an overnight stay when it is not an emergency removal~