Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad Blogger...

Oh boy am I a bad blogger! So sorry!

Bill is off to Alaska...he left Albany this am at 6 and has already called from Chicago...I'm home because he really really wanted to be driven to the airport this morning so I woke at 2 to get all of us in the car....hoping everyone needs a nap later!

My big news is that I decided to start running again. I've been doing Cool Running's Couch to 5K program, which is an 8 or 9 week series of workouts...I'm on week three and was stressing over how I would continue with Bill gone and only a single jogging stroller. But a shower thought came to me and I realized I could get a membership to the track at the P'burgh city gym on the base. Sold! I have my first indoor run tomorrow after work and plan to do 3 lunchtime runs a week. On the off days I have been doing pilates and the strength and abs portion of the 30 day shred. Now i just need to find a 5k to run in November.

We had a great vacation and W is now the master of the backwards scoot and the owner of one tooth!

2 comments:

Labrdors said...

Wait for me! I've been trying to figure out how to join the Pbg gym. No, I won't run, but I'll walk behind you and you can lap me.

Martha said...

Awesome!!! C'mon down! I walk faster than I run. How sad is that??