Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drag Me Out of Hell

This week has been pretty crappy. There's not really any one thing, just a serious of small annoyances on top of great generalized anxiety at work after Sunday's murder. And the fact that I have not been sleeping enough. And am experiencing a huge dip in milk production, at least in terms of pumping. (Which leads me to nurse all night long to try and get my supply kick started and Waylon filled up but results in my getting not the best sleep.)

So here's my remedy. Horror. Yes. At the movies. Alone. On a Friday afternoon. Drag Me to Hell. Inexplicably, the only movie I really really want to see right now. I can not wait.

3 comments:

Janet said...

The past couple of weeks have been awful for a lot of people! Car troubles, rain, everything. I am hoping that after the full moon on Sunday things will calm down a bit. I kind of want to see that movie too but I am afraid to go alone! Please tell me details!

Lisa said...

Have you tried Traditional Medicinals Mother's Milk Tea...worked wonders for me (and it's yummy:) And I love you "tote post"--Have a good one :)

Vicky said...

You are braver than me. That movie would give me nightmares. I'm such a wimp. Enjoy your movie.