Thursday, June 18, 2009

CSA

Our CSA farm share starts tomorrow and I am so excited! It is perfect timing since I have been getting back into cooking now that Waylon is a little older and I am getting more sleep. (Not enough, but more.) The farmer emailed and said there would be a lot of greens, like that is a bad thing! I love greens. Chard. Kale. Collards. Love. Love. Love.

Plus more veggies will look the chart fitday.com draws of my nutrition intake look much better...less green (fat), I hope!

I've been tracking my food and aiming for 1900 calories a day plus a little exercise. So far one and a half pounds down this week, which is the worst week of the month for weighing myself anyway. It's hard to know how many calories I really need, since I am still nursing, so I am keeping an eagle eye on my supply and drinking more water.

5 comments:

Laura Hooker said...

Martha,
Great job on the weight loss! Veggies I am not a fan of...cake I am! LOL

Helena Basket said...

Gosh, I gain or lose that much depending on how ego-swelled or -crushed my head is that day.

Vicky said...

I love fresh veggies. Good luck on the weight loss. You are doing great already.

Anonymous said...

Greens! Fresh greens! The salad was delicious. The summer looks promising. Race you to the most pounds lost. Let's hope we tie.

Labrdors said...

duh. anon. is me. you'd think I was new at this blogging thing.