Monday, May 4, 2009

Food, Glorious Food

Waylon is loving the solid foods....so far he's had rice cereal and sweet potatoes and if I slow down too much in the feeding he HOWLS at me.

We had another busy weekend...to Burlington on Saturday where we hit Kids Town for diaper covers, gifts for my cousins baby, and books for Eva. Then to the small boat exchange to drool over a Dovekie. Anyone want to give us $4k to buy it? Getting one is now my dream. And I don't think it's unreasonable, except for all the work our house needs. After that Bill and E dropped W and I off on Church Street where I shopped unsuccessfully for an hour or so before meeting up with friends for lunch. More shopping (no buying). Then I met E and B down at the waterfront where they had been visiting ECHO. When we got home Bill convinced me to order some clothes online, since I totally dropped the ball on the buying earlier in the day.

Sunday, clean, shop, book club, bed.

Where does all the time go?

No comments: