Monday, May 25, 2009

Accomplished

My house is still a mess. But the good news is that it is not MORE of a mess than it was on Friday. We've spent our time not cleaning setting up the crib for Waylon, planting wildflower seed mix, setting up a container garden, shopping, laundering, eating popsicles and thinking about cleaning the house. Tonight it is a cookout with folks from the Hungry Trout (we will be representing Bill.) He is currently steaming out with his friend Vinnie to set lobster traps 8 hours off of Long Island. Hopefully we will experience the fruits of this labor on our summer vacation in August.

I'm considering a walk around Mirror Lake this afternoon...we'll see when the nap ends!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

If the house is not more of a mess then I think you have done well. I wish I could say the same.

Laura Hooker said...

Martha,
Yay! Sounds like an awesome day! Good for you guys. Hopefully he likes his new digs! TTYL. Laura