Saturday, July 12, 2008



I'm trying not to care that I hate my body right now. Yes the stomach is because I am pregnant, but the arms and legs are something altogether different. While I lost all the baby weight I GAINED with Eva, I was 10 lbs heavier than I would like to be to begin with. And the body i got back was not the one I left with, If you know what I mean. So I get annoyed and then I think I can't do anything about it now anyway. And I feel better. Until I think that lack of time and money for working out will be WORSE this time around. Oh, and I hate working out. Grrr.

Anyway. We spent the day on the boat. Eva was perky on this beach at Valcour Island, but whenever we went out in the sun and windlessness of the lake, she wilted. She ate a decent breakfast. Then nothing but fruit snacks all day. For dinner, a hot dog, broccoli veggie bite, and yogurt. And then she lost it all just before bed. It's amazing to me how she can be violently ill one moment, and ten minutes later acting completely normal.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I think you look great. Don't be so hard on yourself. I know it is hard not to.

Anonymous said...

It must be frustrating, but you really do look great. Don't forget, you're the belle of the book group.