Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pomas the Train




Yesterday we went to North Creek to see Thomas the Tank Engine, or as Lulu calls him, Pomas.





We did everything we could there...the bubble station, hay bale maze, met Sir Topham Hat (also know as Mister Hat, and she wouldn't look at him. But as we walk away, she called "I love you, Mister Hat!"), played with toy trains, got a Thomas Tattoo, ate a hotdog and a hamburger, danced with the singer in the music tent, climbed on a fire truck, and of course, rode the train. Three hours of activity. She crashed in the car in about 5 seconds.

My favorite moment:
Lulu discovers a tiny cut on her finger, just as Thomas steam past us into the station.
Normal Lulu voice: "Pomas! I have a booboo!"
Deep Lulu Voice: "What, sweetie? I can't hear you."
Normal Lulu Voice, only LOUDER "I have a booboo!"
Deep Lulu Voice: "Okay, I'll kiss it sweetie."
Normal Lulu Voice: "Thank you, Pomas! I love you!"

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I love the things kids say. Bebe lulu is just precious.

Briar said...

Oh. Holy Crap. I am dying of The Cute.