Sunday, March 30, 2008

With Friends like These...

I think at least half the women in the world who have tried to conceive have fallen into the obsessive rabbit hole of Fertil*ty Fr*end. This time I swore it would be different. No more obsessive message board reading and posting: Look at my chart look at my chart! I haven't ovulated yet, but do you think I might be pregnant? Try and decipher the crazy TTC anagrams: DH and I Bd'd right before I O'd. I hate the TWW, my LP is so long anyway! I want to POAS but fear a BFN. So annoying, along with flashing "Army Wife" "Trying for a Boy" and "I love my Furbabies" blinkies.

Well this time it is different. I spend all my time comparing my current chart the one from when I got knocked up with Bebe Lulu. Because that is so much more productive. (HA!)

1 comment:

Briar said...

so, so true. so, so annoying.