Monday, March 3, 2008

I so suck at dieting. I gained weight at these weeks weigh in (work people weighing and paying in each Monday and loser of biggest percentage gets the money.) So I had chick fingers and onion rings for lunch. So I skipped dinner and now can't sleep because I am hungry. I really want to exercise but have no time at lunch to do so and can't afford to give up anymore time with Bebe Lulu. My friggin' commute is really killing me.

Except for the part where she started yelling "BARACK OBAMA!" in the car today. Which is hysterical. (For the record after she yelled BARACK OBAMA! I tried to get her to say Hillary Clinton, but that was all garbled. And she loves to repeat things she hears on NPR. Until BARACK OBAMA it was mostly saying "TEENS!" during the weather report and "GAZA!" during a report on, well, Gaza.)

No comments: