Friday, July 17, 2009

From the farm...

The farm share is getting better and better! This week I got broccoli, cauliflower, green onions, chard, parsley, potatoes, salad greens and zucchini. I am thinking a chard and cauliflower gratin might be the way to go. We've been getting napa cabbage, which I love love love, but Eva picked the "trees" over that this week, so she will be having broc with dinner tomorrow night! Last week Bill roasted the potatoes, so I may try that again. The possibilities are endless and I am bummed to be giving up 2 weeks in early August, but luckily I found a good home for my veggies whilst we are vacationing!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Haha! That farm share is all mine! I mean, it sounds sad that you won't be able to have it for two weeks. Meanwhile, I passed on the news of the farm share to my parents and they insisted that you must be paid back with goods from their garden. So if you would like some extra tomatoes, potatoes, and cucumbers when they come in, you can have them!

Martha said...

TOMATOES ARE MY FAVORITE