Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home Alone!

Well, not really. But for the next two months it is just us girls while Bill is Alaska. There are definitely things that suck about this...missing Bill, being the only one who can handle bed time or coordinate my sometimes late or early work schedule. But overall it always turns out ok. You know, except for the separation anxiety. (I won't say who has it!)

I had my 24 week appt today...which means I get my glucose test in 2 weeks, and after my late september appointment I start going every two weeks. Best part is that I have only gained 20 lbs. thus far. I hope to gain less than 40 this time, after gaining more than 60 with Eva.

Other than that, I am allowing her to rip up a package of post-its while we watch "the Little Mermaid" before dinner. Hey, she's happy - I'm happy.

2 comments:

Phillippa said...

Ah, see what happens? You leave Glitter for a while and suddenly everyone is pregnant! You look great. Here's hoping the next couple of months fly by for you.

Cheers,
Phillippa (pudding @ glitter)

Anonymous said...

Not sure what I can do, but I'm just around the corner. We could have lunch and you could tell me your trials and tribulations. I could encourage you and pump you up. No wait, you're already getting pumped up. Congratulations on the weight!