Monday, April 14, 2008

Today I gave about a pint of blood, drank an orange soda, and collapsed on the couch at 3pm. So either I have horrible taste and the flu, or I'm knocked up.

I'm not shy about spreading the news either, mostly because I can't keep a secret about myself to save my life. So at 5 weeks 1 day, half my co-workers, most of my family, and all of you know.

Here's what I am striving for this time 'round:

Weight gain of less than 60 lbs.
Exercising
No PUPPS
A labor of less than 2 days
A healthy bebe deux.

5 comments:

Labrdors said...

Does this mean the bebe will be orange? or only want to wear orange things? or eat only orange food?
Anyway, I hope the news is good. Books are getting a little dull, we need to have someone do some tricks or something.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This is so exciting. And is it for sure? I wish you a much easier first trimester than mine was. Love and kisses to you.

Vicky said...

I'm so happy for you. Another bebe to love.

Christa said...

Whooo-hooooooo!!!

Amy said...

Great news, Martha - congrats!!!!! :)